Upcoming Events

Bulk Trash Pick-up
December 2 - Tuesday
06:00 AM
Finance & Personnel Committee Meeting
December 4 - Thursday
05:30 PM
Breakfast with Santa
December 6 - Saturday
08:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Planning Commission Meeting
2nd Tuesday
06:30 PM - 07:30 PM
Finance Committee Meeting
December 11 - Thursday
05:30 PM - 07:00 PM
Village Board Meeting
2nd Thursday
07:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Welcome to the Village of North Prairie  


A Village of North Prairie family lost their home from a catastrophic fire recently. If you would like to assist them with donations of gift cards or clothing, please click on the link below for more information. All donations can be dropped off at the North Prairie Fire Dept located at 108 N. Oakridge Drive in North Prairie.

Schultz, Berg and Beaster family information


2014 Tax Bill and Village Information Letter
  The 2014 Tax Bills are projected to be mailed out in early December.


Employment Opportunity - Snow Plow Driver
Click on above link for the application and additional information.


Candidacy Packet - If Village residents are interested in seeking an elected position on the Village Board (Village President or Village Trustee), the Candidacy Packet is available at the Village Clerk's Office.


The Village Clerk's Office will be closed the last Friday 
of every month, however, will be open on Friday, December 26th. 


Burning Permits
Open burning requires a burning permit.  Permits must be obtained through the Village Office, as a signature is required (must be at least 18 years old).  An Annual Permit is issued for $15.00.
Call 262/392-2271 for more information.



General Information

Grass Clippings

Storm Drain Stenciling

Down the Drain

Down the Drain - to where?

Leaf and Grass Clippings

Rethinking Yard Care 

Pet Waste

2013 Annual WPDES Report

NR216 Storm Map

North Prairie WPDES Storm Water Permit

Brown - The New Green

Rain Gardens and Rain Barrels Reduce Runoff

Problem Solving with Rain Barrels

(click on above for more information)


(click for more info)


Have a question, comment, or criticism?
Use our Comment Form.
(Click here for form)

Have a complaint that needs to be investigated? Use our Complaint Form.
(Click here for form)